True or false:
1. Everything happens for a reason.
2. God helps those who help themselves.
3. God won’t give you more than you can handle.
4. God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
5. Love the sinner, hate the sin.
All true? Not so fast. We’ve heard these phrases all of our lives, but in Adam Hamilton’s new book, Half Truths, you’ll learn that although they capture some element of truth, when compared to the wisdom found in Scripture, they’re really just popular sayings. If you are not a part of an organized on-going Sunday School, consider becoming involved in this he five-week, DVD study in the Church Kitchen. Classes will meet from 10:00am-10:45am each Sunday in July. Rev. Jerre Nolte will be the facilitator.