Adult Sunday School Classes: (10 a.m. Sundays)
- Builders (Couples and Singles over 60)
- Keystone Class (Couples & Singles 50’s and up)
- Downstairs Disciples (Couples & Singles 30’s – 50’s)
- Solid Ground (Couples and Singles 20’s and 30’s
- Brown Bag Women’s Bible Study Mondays at noon.
- Manor of the Plains Bible Study Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m. at Manor of the Plains in Dodge City
- Men’s Bible Study Wednesdays at 8 p.m.
- Occasional short-term evening Bible studies, contact pastor for more information.
- Disciple Bible Study (34 week intensive class, begins each fall)
- United Methodist Women (UMW) three circles meet the third Wednesday of each month in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Sanctuary Choir Rehearses on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. and sings at 8:55 Sundays
- Bell Choir Rehearses Wednesdays at 7:30 and performs monthly
- Solid Ground Band Rehearses Sundays at 10 a.m., and plays at 11 a.m. Contemp. Worship
- Casa de Oración Band plays for 11 a.m. Spanish Worship
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver’s Support Group third Thursday of each month 12-1:30 p.m.
- Circle of Hope Cancer Support Group second Wednesday of each month 7 p.m.